8/19/2008

Sadness.

Some deeply upsetting news; my mother passed away on Saturday, August 9th, after a seven year battle with Alzheimer's Disease.

This was a very great loss for me, and I really want to thank the outpouring of people who were there in some way, from old friends to new friends, to family, to coworkers. Thank you for the phone calls, the cards, the condolences, the hugs, the flowers, the tissues, the overall concern. Thank you for coming to the services, or even for just having us in your thoughts during this hard time.

I am also very thankful for the food baskets, fruits, homemade cakes and vegan cookies. These gifts were such a blessing during a time when the everyday function of eating and sleeping can so easily go out the window.

Thank you so much to everyone, for all of your love & support, from me and my family.



1 comments:

Penny said...

much love back atcha Andrea!The fruit looks as pretty as I imagined. I wanna see you, like soon.