2/27/2010

Snowpocalypse (Part 2)

After some physical labor in the snow doing our make-up shifts for the Co-op, we decided to treat ourselves at nearby Dao Palate for lunch.
Above: Singapore Mai-Fun, mixed green salad, miso soup, scallion pancakes with mango salsa, crepes and hoisin sauce. Below: shredded Moo Shu vegetables.
Later that night, there was a launch party at Bergen Street Comics for Ben McCool & Ben Templesmith of Choker. There also happened to be free booze, artist/writer mingling, and accompanying writer and Write Club! co-host Tim Mucci.
Heading over to the after party at the ever-packed Pacific Standard (they have free popcorn), we stopped at Pizzatown for a slice of vegan pizza first:
Later at the after-(after) party at Fourth Avenue Pub, I met up with fellow food blogger Candypenny:
(Note: I'm the one with the giant Communion earrings. Everything relates to food with me, even if it means church wafers from my ye old grade school days!)

The first bar may have had free popcorn, but this bar offers free condoms and lube! Didn't you know?!
The 4am food crawl never fails with 5th Ave Bageltique Cafe, open 24 hours in Park Slope. The tofu vegetable cream cheese on a whole wheat everything bagel is incredible. I loved this combination so much that I went back the next morning and had it again for breakfast.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Had it again for breakfast-nice!